Blogger news

-->

Blogger templates

Sachin Tendulkar`s Farewell Test: India vs West Indies, Day 3




All my friends, settle down let 

me talk, I'll get more and more 

emotional.' The crowd goes

 berserk out there. 'My life

 between 22 yards in the 24 

years, it's hard to believe that

 it's coming to an end. I would

 like to thank all the people 

who have helped me in my life

 to get here. I have a list in my hand, please forgive me if I 

miss out on a few names. First, my father, he passed away in

 1999. He was very key for my career. he gave me freedom,

 chase your dreams and don't find shortcuts. He also told me

 to be a nice human being. My mother, I don't know how she 

dealt with such a naughty like guy me. She took care of me to

 be healthy. She started praying for me even before I started 

my career and I think those prayers gave my strength.


In my school days, I used to stay with my uncle and aunt as my

 school was far away. They treated me like their son. They 

gave me enough food that I can play well. My eldest brother, 

he used to tell me, I know you'd do everything right and I have 

the confidence in you. My sister, she gave my the first bat for

 me.Kashmir Willow bat. She continues to fast when I bat.


-->
Ajit, I don't know what do I talk about him. It all started from the

 age of 11, he took to Achrekar sir my coach. And my life 

changed. Even last night, he called me and we were 

discussing my dismissal. Various things we agreed upon, my 

technique. I have had a lot of chat with him. If I had not done

 that, I would have been a lesser cricketer. The most important 

one in 1991, I met my wife Anjali. I know she was a doctor. 

When we decided to make it a family, she said, you continue

with your cricket and I'll take care of the family. Without that I 

think I couldn't have played so much cricket. Thank you for all 

that you've done and it is the best partnership I've had in my 

life.

Author

Written by Admin

Aliquam molestie ligula vitae nunc lobortis dictum varius tellus porttitor. Suspendisse vehicula diam a ligula malesuada a pellentesque turpis facilisis. Vestibulum a urna elit. Nulla bibendum dolor suscipit tortor euismod eu laoreet odio facilisis.

0 comments: